Are you contemplating an investment in video marketing this year because of trending video marketing studies or benefits that help your business solve advertising goals? Do you need more how-tos, educational sources, self-promotion or product descriptions? Here are a few insights from ENJET Media Agency about why video marketing is more important than ever.
Types of Video Marketing
You will soon notice that multimedia will be a primary marketing source. If you are not likely to incorporate a lot of video into your marketing strategy, at least pay attention to multimedia on your website, digital platforms and social media pages to reinvent your industry reputation. A new approach will be overwhelming to develop procedures, but it will attract the right attention. The different types of videos include:
- Engagement: If you are finding it hard to engage with your current marketing strategy, developing a marketing strategy to improve communication is a bold move since this type of video content will attract new sales leads and boost your sales.
- Educational: One of the leading ways to get people to visit your website is to create videos that are academic. It is one of the easiest ways to target your audience by teaching them about your industry, product features or service benefits, which include statistical data, technological feature descriptions and how-to videos.
- Brand awareness: What do your customers know about your business or products? To boost a sense of consumer awareness, make entertaining videos to appeal to a wide range of demographics to attract new clients or investors to your website.
Video Marketing Content
Now that you understand the value of the primary types, it is a great idea to learn more about video marketing content categories since you will be able to diversify your website text creation:
- Video logs
- Corporate interviews
- Product demos
- Customer testimonials
- Corporate keynotes
What Is the ROI for Video Marketing?
You will wonder about the value of video production by analyzing the average return on your investment (ROI). Research shows that video marketing generates more than six times the leads than nonvideo creation and five times the brand awareness than with web text. About eight out of 10 businesses report they achieved a higher ROI after implementing a video marketing strategy:
- 6 out of 10 businesses now use a video marketing tool
- 8 out of 10 enterprises say video marketing is an essential strategy
- 4 out of 10 businesses are not using video in their marketing strategy
- 75 percent of customers saw a video advertisement and purchased a product
- 80 percent of customers prefer video over text when learning about products
- 80 percent of companies say that video advertising increases leads and sales
- About half of U.S. businesses report that video has reduced CSR service calls
- 90 percent of consumers say they need to watch a product explainer video while only 60 percent of businesses say they have them available on their websites
Has your perspective on current video marketing trends changed your strategy view? If you are unsure of which ones your consumers prefer, try using an analytics tool to gauge the response.