Do you have a great story to tell? We are always looking for first person stories related to business, finance, career, lifestyle, productivity, management, marketing, and sales. Stories should be educational, inspirational, and actionable for maximum impact.
Other articles that we are particularly interested in are tips, how-to, and tutorials. We are fairly open and like to experiment with various different styles, so feel free to submit content written in your own style.
Our main request is that articles need to be 1,500+ words. We often submit pieces up to 2,000 words as well.
1. Articles and guest posts must be original pieces written exclusively for CEOHangout.com
2. The articles cannot be republished anywhere else unless CEOHangout is linked as the original source.
3. A two-line byline/bio will be provided at the bottom of the article for authors and they can place a link or email in the byline that will get them some leads from interested readers.
4. All articles will need to be approved by our editorial team. We cannot guarantee that all articles will be published. We take care of general stylistic and grammar rules, the usefulness of the article, and what sort of a problem it solves. But if it’s a good fit with our readers and the article is of great quality that helps CEOs of companies with 50+ employees, it is very likely that it will be published.
5. Please avoid infomercials – articles that are disguised sales letters. Our readers see through it. And it is not going to help you or us. In fact, it will harm both of us and we won’t publish it. Show your expertise and benefit the reader, that’s the best way to create a bond with the audience and be a sought-after writer.
6. Guest posts/columns are unpaid.
If you have an interesting story, you may submit your story to the Editor via email at email@example.com
And if you want to contribute a piece, send 5 title proposals that you believe would be a good fit. We would select the best one (if any) and you can send the Google Docs draft over via email at firstname.lastname@example.org